What is the National Lottery?
The National Lottery is an official lottery
organized by the spanish goverment, and it is played since year 1763
In our opinion is the best lottery
that exists for many aspects, highlighting:
What are the special draws?
- Distribuites the 70 % of the emission in prizes. This is the highest percentage of the world. This way the prizes to each ticket (décimo) are very big, and aproximately 35 of every 100 tickets has some kind of prize.
- The philosophy of the game is based in share the maximum number of prizes between the players, so each player has lots of opportunities of recover his money, and opt for a big prize.
- Has a totally guaranteed, because is endorsed by the Spanish Goverment.
- The prizes are paid inmediatly, in an unique payment.
- The benefits obtained by the spanish government are used for social tasks.
are this kind of draws of National Lottey, that are traditionals in Spain
, so many people here play. As there is a lot of people playing, with 100 tickets for number it is not enough (there are not more numbers than 00.000 to 99.999), so this is made making more series. This involves selling more tickets ("décimos") and therefore more prizes than in a normal draw (more money played).
The most known special draws are (but not the only ones):
You can read more information about this draws in the specials of this draws, that are basically National Lottery Draws, but with higher prizes.
But every month at least one draw is special.
We are working to explain with more detail the national lottery, images of the draws, history, curiosities.. Stay alert or suscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will advise you.