Thursday, 21 March 2019
Requisites to Play
- How can I play to the spanish lottery?
- Can I play in elGordo.com if I am not spanish?
- What are the requisites to play in elGordo.com?
You can play with us in elGordo.com, just select your tickets / bets and complete the order. It that simple.
Yes, you can. It is the same as if you came to Spain as a tourist and buy your tickets in any lottery shop. In fact, we have customers in more than 140 countries playing with us.
- How and when do I cash my prizes?
- Are prizes taxes free?
- Can I play with my prizes?
- Is there any commission or fee over the prizes?
When you register and play for the first time we open you an account in elGordo.com. After every draw you play and win the prizes money will be added inmeatly to this account. From here you can take out the amount you wish, just appliying for it from your client intranet.
Yes, for prizes under 20.000 euros. Bigger prizes have a unique tax of 20 % over the total value (there is no payment in advance, this tax is automatically deducted from the prize).
Yes, this money is in your client account. When you want to play with your prizes, in the home page, there is a login zone. Insert your data and click with the mouse in Play with prizes. You will see in the shopping cart that the amount of the order is discounted from your balance.
- When will I receive my order at home?
- How are orders sent?
The tickets are deposited in a bank until after the draw. If any prize the money is placed in the elGordo account. Non prized tickets are if customer request them as a proof of purchase.
- How can I pay my orders?
- Do I have to use the same card always?
- Which is the minimun order?
- Which currency can I use to pay?
No, cards are not stored, but directly sent to the bank, so every time you place a new order you will have to use your card, for security reasons.