What is elNino?elNino is an extraordinary draw of type Spanish National Lottery. The Spanish National Lottery is an official lottery organized by the spanish goverment, and it is played since year 1763.
With 700 million € to prizes.
Is an special draw (with more tradition and history than ones done every week) but with much higher prizes and better prizes breakdown. It shares with the other National Lottery draws some remarkable characteristics like:
- Gives the 70 % of the emission in prizes. This is the highest percentage of the world. This way the prizes to each ticket (décimo) are very big, and aproximately 35 of every 100 tickets has some kind of prize.
- The philosophy of the game is based in share the maximum number of prizes between the players, so each player has lots of opportunities for, at least, get a small prize, and with a bit of luck, go for a big prize.
- National Lottery prizes are totally guaranteed, because draws are done by the Spanish Goverment.
- The prizes are paid immediately, in an unique payment.
- The benefits obtained by the spanish government are used for social tasks.
How can I play elNino?You can play buying a ticket of lottery of this draw. On this draw there are numbers between 00.000 and 99.999.
Each one of this numbers is divided into 45 series or blocks.
And each one of this series is divided into 10 decimos or tickets, that is what you can get in our shop.
So, how many tickets do I have to buy in order to play a complete number?
45 series * 10 tickets ("decimos") each serie = 450 tickets ("decimos") .
With this 450 tickets we would play a complete number of the 100.000 for each draw. Of course, that the prize can be HUGE, and the possibilities very big compared with any other kind of game.